Sunday, March 30, 2014

It's Time to Get Off of Your Big But!

In my last post I wrote about the many dreams of our Called Woman Conference  participants.  Most people that I talk with know they have a dream.  Sometimes it's still a little vague and needs to be developed but still, most people have a sense of a calling or purpose for their lives.  What keeps us from  moving forward and taking the next step? What keeps us from defining that calling and developing an action plan?  I think most of us are challenged by some big BUTs.  I'd like to write a book, BUT I don't have the time.  I'd like to change jobs, BUT I don't have a college degree.  I'd like to make more money, BUT the economy is too bad.  I'd like to make a difference in the world, BUT I'm not talented enough, smart enough, educated enough, rich enough.  Do you have a big BUT that is keeping you from accomplishing your dream?  Listen to this story of a young man who took a simple idea and didn't let a big BUT hold him back...

 


It's time for all of us to GET OFF of our BUTs and take our dream to the next level!  It's okay if the next step is a baby step.  The important thing is to begin where we are and move forward one step at a time.  What is the next step that you need to take to move forward? 

Need some help creating a plan?  Listen in to our free teleseminar on The Amazing Power of a Mastermind group, Sunday, March 30th at 8:00pm EST. You can learn about it and register here:  http://acalledwoman.com/teleseminars/

Join our Reinvent You mastermind group and harness the power of an accountability partner and coach to take you to the next step.  You can read all about it and sign up here:  www.acalledwoman.com   Registration closes April 5th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment