Monday, March 3, 2014

Five Questions You Might be Asking About Finding Your Passion

It was just a few days after a second record breaking snow and ice storm hit the Atlanta area, when I was walking through the woods near my house and saw this:

 
Isn't it amazing how something so beautiful and promising as a bouquet of jonquils can appear following a tough time?  This patch of daffodils were blooming away right in the middle of a thicket of thorns.  It had only been a couple of days since the snow storm that turned my neighborhood into a winter wonderland.


 

Five Tough Questions about Finding Your Passion

(Plus One Bonus Question)

Whenever I talk to women about finding their passion and then taking action, I usually bump into the same tough questions and concerns.  That's why I created the Called Woman Conference 2014, The Reinvention Convention.  I wanted to provide answers and support to living your best life NOW.  Here's the top five questions I get and how we answer them at the Conference:


  1. I don't know what my passion really is.... How do I find it?
      2.  I know my passion, but I don't know how to make it happen... What's my next step?
    • Joanne Miller (wife of Dan Miller of 48 Days to the Work You Love) and Dorsey McHugh will be presenting a session on Unleashing Your Creativity
    • Kathy Brunner will be talking about how to Be Your Own Boss
    • Nadine Mullings will be talking about Using Social Media to Grow Your Business
       3.  I know what I want to do but no one supports me... How do I find the support I need?
    • Colleen Miller of LightenUp Consulting, will be talking about the Importance of Laughter and Play in Our Lives
    • Erin Shaw will be presenting on Start Today and Make a New Ending
        4.  I know what I want to do but I'm afraid...  How do I get over my fear?
    • Kim Wiggins will be talking about the Importance of Mindset
    • Lynne Watts (Yours Truly) will be talking about Where Do I Go From Here?
         5.  I know my passion but I'm having a hard time finding balance in my life.
    • Wellness Coach Sheri Barnes will be talking about Sitting Down is Killing You!
          6.  Bonus Question:  I'm perfectly happy right where I am--I don't want to make any changes.... Do I need to attend?
    • This conference is not for everybody :)
Do any of these statements sound like you?  Have you wrestled with them alone?  The Called Woman Conference 2014 is March 15th in Marietta, Georgia and it is designed to help you answer them.  Here's what you get when you register for the conference:
  • A full day of inspirational speakers who will give you direction to plot your course for realizing your dream
  • A catered lunch at the conference.
  • A goodie bag from Revive Day Spa filled with samples and coupons from our sponsors
  • A Friday night, Wine and Cheese Reception to Meet the Speakers
  • A signed copy of The Call:  Perfect Dream, Imperfect Life 
Find out all the details and sign up here:  www.acalledwoman.com

I'll be there...will you?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment